Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My love for baking!

     Baking has always been one of my favorite things to do. From desserts to main courses I like to cook anything, but of course desserts are always my favorite.

     On the 4th of July I baked a bunch of desserts for our party we had! Here are some pictures of the desserts I made.


     Another one of my favorite things to bake is Jim'n Nicks Cheesey Biscuits! They are super delicious and I make them all the time! (A little hint: when putting the mix in the cupcake pan, use flour instead of cooking spray to line the pan.)

     Me and my friend Riley W. love to bake together. Every time she comes over we always bake something. We always say we want to open a bakery and combine our two school names, Childersburg and Coosa Valley Academy, and call the bakery Chilacoosa Bakery! 

     I always bake desserts but I also like to bake other foods too! Like a King Ranch Chicken Casserole

And since it is close to Thanksgiving, two of my favorite things to cook for Thanksgiving is dressing and pumpkin pie! 



                         
Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you try some of the amazing recipes I have linked in the blog!
   

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Im starving now, thanks paige! Jk bu those look ahhhmazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hungry right now! We are definitely partying before exams and we request your biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to cook all kind of food my self form meat to dessert

    ReplyDelete