Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Simply Blessed

     Since it's the week of Thanksgiving and I'm feeling very thankful, I would like to share some things that I am very thankful for.
     I am very thankful for my meals I get to have everyday! 
     I am also thankful for my best friends. These two have been in my life for a long time now, and they've really changed my life, in a wonderful way of course. We do everything together and I'm always hanging out with them every chance I get! 



     This is my family, they are always so supportive in everything I do and I'm glad I have such an amazing family in my life! 



                     

     This is my youth group. We always keep each other on track and we always have so much fun with each other! 

     I am so thankful to have all these people in my life and all my wonderful blessing I receive everyday.




4 comments:

  1. that is great family thanks given dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful entry. I hope your family and friends have seen it. You are a good person, Paige--I always said it!

    ReplyDelete