Monday, November 2, 2015

FUGE Youth Camp!

Hello to my fellow bloggers! I'm Paige Davis and this is my first ever blog! We are all blogging now in my Media Design class. My cousin Anke blogs all the time and she's had so much fun with it, so I hope I come to enjoy it also. 



My Blogs are going be about my life and my everyday adventures! 
I spend a lot of time with my youth at Odena Baptist Church. We are all close in age and we are always going and doing something together. This summer we went to Tennessee for a youth church camp called FUGE, this is all of us praying before we got on the bus's to go to FUGE. 


Once we got to Tennessee for the camp, we had so much fun. There was different games for trust exercises, leadership and guidance games. Our youth group was slip up into other groups so we could all meet new people and create new friendships that could last a lifetime. So here's some pictures of my group. (we were called the Crushers) 


Our youth group also met up everyday for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We also had game time, prayer time, and worship everyday with our own youth group. 


One of the nights was a theme night and it was glow in the dark, so we all got our glow sticks and dressed up!! 


So at the end of the week all the groups went against each other in a huge relay race called Mega Relay. We all had so much fun and got to grow closer as a youth group. 


 And this is my youth group leader while we were at Camp, she was truly amazing and inspirational. 


We had FUGE at Carson-Newman University in Tennessee, here is a link to the colleges website. 

6 comments:

  1. Did this experience have a spiritual impact on you? Did you minister to a group in Tennessee? It looks like a blast! Your blog looks great, too! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did have a spiritual impact on me, and also another member of my youth had a huge impact on him. It was his first time ever accepting Jesus into his life and the week we got back, the next Sunday he decided to be Baptized and it was such a huge part of his life and I was really grateful to be apart of it!

      Delete
    2. Great to hear when the Kingdom increases!

      Delete
  2. Ive never been on this trip before but I have friends who have. They always come back with stories of how fun it was. Well I'm actually not sure if they go to FUGE, but they go to Tennessee every year for some type of youth trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you should try and go to one this summer! They are really fun and you get to experience things you may not get to experience if you didn't go.

      Delete
  3. You have a few minor grammatical errors, but overall this blog is AWESOME! You have made something personal come to life with the images and text. You have quite a knack for this blogging thing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete